020 3011 2389

Lines open 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday

Get an Instant Quote for a




Here are some Services

Get Gas Certification and Protect Your Homes

Select this option if you are a homeowner.

Fulfil your legal requirements as the citizens of the UK and get the required gas certification. We offer a wide range of residential services to secure your home for your family's protection.


Gas Safety Certificates Now!

It’s not only essential for your peace of mind, but it is required by the law too!

Any property that has a gas supply legally requires a satisfactory Gas Safety Certificate (Also known as a CP12) in order to be rented out. There are many different types of gas appliances that you will commonly find in a home, for example a boiler, cooker/ hob and fire place – All of which will have to be tested by a gas safe registered engineer in order to produce the certificate. Getting a Gas Safety Certificate is mandatory for all residential and commercial buildings.

At Gas Safety Certs, you can order a CP12 with just one phone call!

All of our gas engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register, guaranteeing the quality of service and qualification of the engineers. Our team is fully qualified to perform all the necessary checks at your property to ensure safety and compliance with the Gas Safety Regulations. We guarantee 100% reliable checks to keep you safe and help you avoid hefty fines.




Frequently Asked Questions

A Gas Safety Certificate ensures that a property is safe and secure in terms of gas appliances and connections. A Gas Safety inspection involves an examination of all your gas appliances and connections by a Gas Safe registered engineer to make sure everything is working correctly.

The certificate ensures that:

  • All gas appliances are working in good condition with the right pressure.
  • All the ventilation routes are open and working
  • All fire hazard and safety devices are working properly
  • Yes, if you are a tenant, and have recently rented property, contact your landlord and ask them to supply you with a valid Gas Safety Certificate. If you do not have one, you can also pass our company details, and we will oversee all the Gas Safety Checks for you to ensure your safety. 

    Yes, if you are a landlord, by law, you need to have gas safety checks conducted every year at your property. It includes all gas appliances, boiler, and installation systems. Gas Safety Certs is Gas Safe registered, and we are authorized to provide you a Gas Safety Certificate.

    The cost of a Gas Safety Certificate can vary, depending on where you live and the number of appliances and connections that need to be checked at your property. For an accurate quote, get a quote

    At Gas Safety Certs, you can order a Gas Safety Certificate online in a few simple steps. Fill the online form, and add your property details (the type of property, address, number of appliances, etc.) 

    After submitting the form, one of our certified engineers will contact you the next working day to book an appointment that suits you. We will visit the property and conduct the inspection required for the certificate. Within 24 hours of inspection, you can download your Gas Safety certificate electronically. 
    You can benefit from our online services, even if you don’t have an online account. Track your past Gas Safety checks, and get certificates online from the comfort of your home. 

    Verified Service Provided

    All of our property professionals are members of the relevant trade accreditation scheme.